When You Are Injured in an Unsafe Building: Get the Right Slip and Fall Lawyers for Your Premises Liability Claim
Building owners are legally responsible for keeping their buildings safe—for the people who live or work there, for guests, visitors and customers, and for people passing by. When they fail to keep their property safe, death or injuries can result.
It should be a simple matter to file a claim for damages. But these cases can be complex. Was the owner aware of the danger? Was the injured person paying attention at the time? Were they trespassing? Was the victim a child or an elderly person?
Details like these can make or break a premises liability case.
Experience and Know-How
If you have been injured on someone else’s property, you need a skilled premises liability attorney on your side now. Gay & Chacker Philadelphia-based attorneys have a strong track record in winning money damages for clients in all kinds of personal injury lawsuits.
Whatever your injury, we will work with the insurance company to make sure that you get the money damages you are entitled to. We have handled a wide variety of cases, including:
- Slip & fall accidents caused by uncleared ice or snow
- Accidents at dangerous job sites
- Highway construction zone accidents
- Injuries caused by poor building maintenance, from structural problems to poor lighting
- Children’s injuries at school, on playgrounds or at recreational centers
- Swimming pool accidents
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Murder, assault or sexual assault due to poor security
- Neck or back injuries caused by tripping on uneven sidewalks, and other slip-and-fall accidents
Contact us now to learn more about how we can help in a premises liability case. There is no risk or obligation. We charge you no legal fees unless we recover money damages for you. Call us today at 800-529-4030 for a free consultation, and get the compensation you deserve.