The future of your estate after you pass away may not be the most enjoyable thing to think about, but having the right documentation filed is an important component of smart financial planning. Injury, illness, and other circumstances come up unexpectedly. Estate planning is crucial to defining the legacy you will leave to your loved ones.
At Gay & Chacker in Philadelphia, we can help you create an estate plan that gives you control over your decisions regarding your finances and care while you’re here and that also protects your property and assets after you’re gone. Contact our firm at 215-567-7955 to discuss the legally binding documents that will ensure your wishes are carried out both now and later.
Estate Planning in Pennsylvania: Protecting Your Assets and Decisions
Our Pennsylvania estate planning lawyers can help you draft an enforceable estate plan efficiently and simply. Our services include:
- Wills: Drafting, enforcing, and/or executing your will, depending on your needs
- Advising your executor in probate, which ‘proves’ your will is valid in court
- Trusts: Establishing different types of trusts, to protect assets, put money aside for a specific purpose, and more
- Power of Attorney: Officially designating a representative to handle the decisions in a variety of situations, should you become too ill to manage them on your own
- Living wills: Creating a directive that instructs health care professionals on the conditions for your care if you are no longer able to express your own decisions
We welcome you to contact our team at Gay & Chacker today to discuss your options for estate planning in Pennsylvania. Call (215) 567-7955 or fill out our online form, and someone will contact you as soon as possible.