When You Need to Sue the City: Get the Right Lawyers Working on Your Municipal Liability Case

We all pay taxes to help keep city streets, municipal buildings, and public property in good working order. We expect icy and snowy patches to be cleared and sanded, railings to be steady, and steps to be safe to climb.

Unfortunately, city streets and public properties do sometimes have problems that are left unfixed. That can mean cracked sidewalks, broken stairs, open potholes, piled up snow, unsalted ice, and other hazards that cause injuries.

Don’t Face the City Alone

If you or a loved one was seriously injured on public property in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or a neighboring state, or harmed by a city employee, contact us today. We are municipal liability lawyers with decades of experience holding towns such as the City of Philadelphia responsible for slip and fall accidents, trash truck accidents, and other accidents caused by their carelessness.

We have won compensation for many clients injured in a range of situations, including:

  • Broken or cracked sidewalks
  • Unmarked potholes on the street
  • Broken stairs
  • Slippery surfaces
  • Failure to post warning signs
  • Snow buildup
  • Failure to trim hedges and trees

The Right Kind of Experience

Before you start legal proceedings, contact a lawyer with in-depth knowledge of personal injury law and experience in taking on city legal teams. The Philadelphia-based attorneys at Gay Chacker & Ginsburg have been winning compensation for clients in personal injury cases since 1965.

Whether you sprained your ankle or suffered a much more serious injury, we can help. We will gather the facts and consult with medical experts to work out fair compensation to cover your current and future medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.

Contact us now to learn more about how we can help your municipal liability case. There is no risk or obligation. We charge you no legal fees unless we recover money damages for you. Call us today at 800-529-4030 for a free consultation with an experienced and concerned personal injury attorney, and start putting your life back on track.